The Scottish Feng Shui Centre
FENG SHUI FOR YOUR HOME
Feng shui is about life; it's about making your everyday surroundings support you in your life - your health, relationships, ambitions etc. Therefore all our services will be based on your own personal requests and priorities for yourself, your partner and/or your family.
What you get from a home feng shui consultation
A feng shui consultation will generally last 4-6 hours. Prior to your consultation we will ask for some details of your priorities in life and what you wish to achieve from the consultation. At the start of the consultation we will discuss these with you.
We will then assess various aspects of your home (see About Feng Shui) and recommend solutions where appropriate. We will dowse for any geopathic stress and treat it if present. At the end of of the consultation we will discuss with you our findings and recommendations.
You will receive:
- a comprehensive list of recommendations to help you achieve your aims.
- recommendations for minimising exposure to any health hazards found in your home (see healthy surroundings).
- life sectors of the bagua clearly marked on a plan of your home, so you can see where to focus your attentions to help specific parts of your life.
- an information pack, advising you how to enhance each life section according to your flat/house plan, should you need to do so in the future.
- 3 months complimentary advisory service following consultation.
We try to suggest only easily affordable and easily applied solutions.
Our consultations are confidential - no information will be passed on without your consent.
All our services are in accordance with the Code of Practice of the Feng Shui Society.
Our Feng Shui Practice Covers
Scotland, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Newcastle, Northumberland, Scottish Borders
©2005-2019 The Scottish Feng Shui Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland